The newest form to add to the 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner you build here each year is this colorful and editable homeschooled student attendance record.
Editable Homeschooled Student Attendance Record
Also, I keep ALL the attendance records on STEP 5a of the 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner.
However, I wanted to create one which gives you even more flexibility and that is what I have today.
Look at the options on this editable homeschool student attendance record:
- This is one page for one student, however, there are three different and beautiful color options in this one download.
- There is a section where you add the beginning and ending month of your school year. Whether you begin using a physical year or academic year, you decide which months. Note: The month is vertical text on the form and has room for a three letter abbreviation. (See the picture below.)
In addition, other parts on the attendance form are editable. I want you to get the most use from this form and to understand what editable means. Editable does not mean taking my form apart. Editable does mean you type in the editable text boxes created. Look below at the form to see which boxes are editable.
The blank lines under First Semester, Second Semester and if you use the third semester are for you to add the months for each semester. These are not editable and I left them blank intentionally in case you change the start of your year. This way your form is accurate regardless of when you start. Besides, you can fill in the bottom part anytime.
For example, you may plan to start your year in June, but end up starting in July. So on the lines for the first semester, write in the months July, August, September and October and fill out the rest of the months.
Again, if you homeschool year round, you’ll probably track all three semesters. If you school like public schools you’ll probably divide your year into two semesters
Look at these other homeschool planner products that I know you’ll love!
1.3 Glam It Up Package$4.99 Add to cart
1. Ultimate DIY Homeschool Unit Study Planner$5.99 Add to cart
Editable Homeschool Lesson Planning Pages – Mink Over You$2.50 Add to cart
Editable Weekly General Planning Page$1.99 Add to cart
Doodle Coloring Curriculum Planner Cover$1.75 Add to cart
2020-2021 (2 Pages Per Month Academic Calendar) Summer Option
$3.50Add to cart
Sunkissed Curriculum Planner Cover$1.75 Add to cart
Editable Front Cover – Coral Inklings$1.75 Add to cart
20 Ancient Civilization History Coloring Pages$3.50 Add to cart
2021 (2 Pages Per Month Physical Year Calendar) Beach Color$3.50 Add to cart
Awesome Reading Aloud Tracking Time Homeschool Form$2.75 Add to cart
Editable Homeschool Lesson Planning Pages – Confetti Color$2.50 Add to cart
Important: READ THIS FIRST.
Before you email me asking where your download link is or tell me that it is not working, read this to ensure that you get your pretties timely and that you don’t pay for something and not get it.
• All my products are digital. You will not receive a physical product for anything in my store. A digital physical year calendar does not mean a physical product or calendar.
• Downloads are INSTANT. When you pay, you will receive an email with a download link INSTANTLY. Depending on your internet connection, the email could be just 30 seconds or so, or a bit longer. The point is it will be soon, not a week later,etc.
• The email with the download link will go to the email you used for paypal. If you used your husband’s paypal, your downloads will go to that email. Please check that email and your spam before emailing me telling me you can’t find it.
• Please put my email tina @ tinasdynamichomeschoolplus dot com (of course substitute the right symbol for dot) in your address/contact list so that your product does not go to spam
MY GUARANTEE: To treat you like I want to be treated which means I know at times technical problems may cause glitches, so I will do everything possible to make your experience here pleasant.
I value your business and value you as a follower. I stand behind my products because they are actual products I use and benefit from too. Though I cannot refund purchases after you have been given access to them, I will do what I can to be sure you are a pleased customer.
7 Easy Steps DIY Homeschool Planner – “Tons of Options & Pretty Color” Begin building your planner
Step 5a. Choose Unique forms JUST for You! Not a kazillion other people