I’m not saying you can’t homeschool without these 10 completely adorable and lovely things for your homeschool walls, but you may be missing out.
Besides being beautiful, they’re timeless. I wished I would have invested in more timeless pieces for my homeschool area instead of so many new and modern pieces.
Homeschool Room Favorites
Don’t get me wrong, I love the new and modern, but some of these things just scream childhood celebrations and homeschool memories. Too, learning is timeless; some things never go out of style.
I love, love all of these posters. You can get them either already framed or not.
I prefer the ones not framed because I don’t want the bottom with the text cut off.
It seems like the frame can cut off some of the text. Adding them to a frame you buy when you have the posters in hand is better.
Homeschool Wall Ideas
As he grows, this calendar will still be usable and never turns baby-ish. I wished I had bought something like this when my kids were young. I would have kept it longer. What a timeless and beautiful piece to use for years to come!
And this last thing I love is this huge calendar for the wall which everyone can see.
When homeschool life is busy, putting up a visual and beautiful reminder of your homeschool routine reduces stress.
Which ones do you like the best?
Add one or two of these beautiful pieces to make your homeschool walls lovely because learning is classic. Your kids will never outgrow these one of a kind pieces!
- Top 10 Tips for Maximizing Space in (Really) Tiny Homeschool Spaces
- 100 BEST Ideas to Organize Your Homeschool Area – Storage, Spaces, and Learning Places
- Homeschool Organization – Why You’re Still Drowning in Clutter
- Homeschool Organization Motivation – 11 Gadgets To Get You Going
- 5 Ingredients Every Well-Organized Homeschool Space Needs
- Dedicated Homeschool Room or Dining Room Homeschooler
- 5 Days of Clever DIY Hacks for Your Homeschool Spaces Day 5 Things the Teacher Luvs
Hugs and love ya,