I have the rest of the minibooks to go with the free earth science lapbook, which is Earth’s Structures. Too, I have a cover which can be used as a lapbook cover or for clip art to decorate notebooking pages.
Remember, for this lapbook, I am using the free middle science book that I shared with you earlier as a quick science spine.
You will want to be sure your middleschooler downloads it first.
Also, I focused on two units, which are Unit Three: Plate Tectonics and Earth’s Structure and Unit Four: The Shape of Earth’s Surface.
Even though it’s an easy science book, Tiny loves science and the longer you homeschool, the more you move away from grade levels. Really!
FREE EARTH SCIENCE LAPBOOK – MIDDLE SCHOOL HOMESCHOOL
It’s liberating when you can make your homeschool journey easier by using what you already have on hand, whether it’s up or down a grade level or two.
Too, because we couldn’t bring many books at all in our two suitcases when we moved here to Ecuador, free resources have been a huge help for me.
The first two miniboooks I have are match books about beaches. Be sure to read on the minibooks for the pages that your child needs to research to fill in these minibooks.
The next one I have is a two tab book which is about natural hazards. Simply fold over and cut to form two tabs.
Science in the Backyard too
Whether you have limited space or can just do science in your backyard, you’ll love this resource.
- 2nd edition with additional lessons and printables
- Nine chapters packed with backyard science lessons and activities
- Lessons geared toward K-8th grade that could be easily adapted for older students
- Each lesson has hands-on backyard science activities for all ages
- 19 Printable worksheets and notebooking pages
- Tons of links to additional resources and information for further study
- Simple black and white lesson and printable pages to save you printer ink
- PDF download emailed to your inbox
- CLICK HERE TO GRAB THIS BOOK!
And then I have an easy accordion book about Features of Rivers & Stream.
Fold accordion style and glue on the color cover or make your own.
Also, I have a trifold book about Plate Tectonics.
Lastly, I have a cover that can be used for the front of the lapbook. Cut out the pieces and glue on the front flaps or you can use these pieces to decorate your notebooking pages.
The other books I shared previously and that you need to complete this lapbook are:
Hope you like it and can use part or all of it to keep you moving along for fun science!
You’ll love these other earth science activities!
- Erosion Hands-on Easy Homeschool Science Activity
- EASY Hands-on Earth Science: Fun Water Testing Kit
- When You Are Afraid of Homeschool Science Gaps
Hugs and love ya,