Whatever you choose to answer — or not answer — remember to embrace the freedom and individualized education that homeschooling offers!
You’ll love these other ways to prepare for the homeschool naysayers:
- 100 Ways to Silence the Homeschool Naysayers (Maybe!)
- Deschooling: Step One for the New Homeschooler (the Definitions, the Dangers, and the Delight)
- Homeschooling STARTS When You STOP Caring What Others Think
- 10 Biggest Homeschool Burnout Triggers (and how to cope)
- Wipe Out Self-Doubt: 13 Ways to Show Homeschool Progress (And How I Know My Sons Got It)
Hugs and love ya,