I’m so excited about this latest homeschool planning page which is the amazing homeschool core subjects and electives form.
Tracking Homeschool Core Subjects
If you live in a state where you have to track core subjects (a.k.a skill subjects) separately from electives (a.k.a content subjects) you’ll love how easy this form is to use.
Before I go on to explain this form, you may want to be sure you understand the two different types of categories most subjects fall into. Look at Skill Subjects vs. Content Subjects: What’s the Difference.
Curriculum Planner Pages
Look at some of the features of this form.
- This is 1 Form but you get 2 different color schemes because I love color. Three sections are editable on the form.
- There is a place at the top right to fill in the Month and Year (editable).
- There are two parts to the form. The top part has a part for CORE subjects to list with 9 EDITABLE lines. Add General subjects like Math and Language Arts OR add specific assignments.
- The bottom part has a part for ELECTIVES to list with 9 EDITABLE LINES.
- Your can use it or your child can. Give it to your child to track OR you add to your 7 Step Homeschool Planner.
- You can print each month after you type in OR print one each month that changes. It’s a very flexible form.
- The form is in landscape.
- The days 1 – 31 run landscape across the top of the page. There is a space to pen in the abbreviation for the day of the week below the date and a place to put a check mark below that when the assignment is completed.
- In addition, I’ve created it with space at the top and bottom so that you can turn the form portrait to bind your 7 Step Homeschool Planner.
You can grab it today!
You’ll love these other forms and tips.
- What Homeschool Subjects to Teach and When to Teach Them? Part 1 of 3
- How to Easily Add Poetry to Your Homeschool Subjects
- Helpful Read Aloud Tracking Time Homeschool Form
- 4 Editable Homeschool Planning Pages to Ease Planning
- Free Homeschool Colorful Reading Journal to Motivate Kids
- 5 Easy Steps to Putting Together Your Own Homeschool Phonics Program
Hugs and love ya,