In my first day of Winter Homeschooling Look Alive 5 days – day 1.Look to the Sea, I shared several freebies.
Today, I have some sweet ocean themed hands-on activities to go along with those freebies.
1. Glass Sea Bottle or you could use plastic. Gorgeous, easy and creative. (via Etsy)
2. Make Ocean Colored Soap Cubes using Ice Trays. (via Martha Stewart)
3. Easy Swimming Sock Fish. (via Parents)
4. Ocean Diorama. (via Martha Stewart)
5. Under the Sea Snow Globe (from baby food jars) (via Chickabug)
6. Make an ocean bottle (via Lilla A)
8. Easy Diorama with paper plates (via Make and Takes)
9. Make a sea glass bracelet (via Martha Stewart)
10. Shells on a Wooden Letter (via Beach Comber).
11. Printable Ocean Diorama (via Holiday Kids Craft) Sometimes you got a kid that doesn’t want to color. I understand. So here is a diorama that has pages already colored. Some blank and some colored for options.
12. Ocean Playdough (via Kids Activities Blog).
14. Make your own Jellyfish Lights (via Kids Activities Blog)
15. Handmade Boat (via Minieco.Co.Uk)
17. Good Ol’ Southern Louisiana Gumbo. You know, made the right way with a roux (Via Louisiana Cooking)
Hugs and love ya,